|The top torso and arms are black, the legs are green|
|Still showing Chapter Insignia on the left shoulder|
|The helmet detailing|
So it looks like I'll be using this model as a Sternguard Veteran, for my Kill Zone List. I do like the color scheme so I might use it for a whole squad of Sternguard Veterans later.
- Devastator Sgt 26 Signum
- Devastator Marine 26 Med Pack
- Devastator Marine 20 Close Combat Accessories
- Devastator Marine 41 Heavy Bolter, Suspensors
- Terminator Sgt 40
- Terminator Assault Sgt 45 Team Leader, General Skill (+1 WS)
- Sternguard Sgt 35 Specialist Skill (Extra Shot)
- Scout Biker Sgt 40 Cluster Mines
I have only played a few games with this list and it works pretty well in Kill Zone, however I figure the 275pts is a bit much for a quick game of Kill Zone. However we are having a great time with that amount of points.
The Mold Casting is still coming. Last week I received the other two molds in the mail so I have continued to cast.
Mold # 276 has 49 Casts
Mold # 277 has 6 Casts
Mold # 325 has 5 Casts
I ran out of Plaster again so I think I'll be ordering in bulk this that, 50lbs or so....
Also in the second Picture you can see the corner of the first Space Hulk section that I put together....