14 December 2010

Shoulder Pads The Next Generation

In my previous post I used Green Stuff to sculpt tactical squad markings.  After reading the blog lascannons and lances  and seeing what he had done with his Space Marine chapter marking and shoulder pads I commissioned him to make me some very basic chapter markings.


So I'll be using the rubber stamp engraving that is on its way here, to make shoulder pads.  I'll be make a master mold and then casting my own shoulder pads.  I am looking forward to trying my best to work with resin, and rubber molds.  As this process goes I'll continue to up date the progress, and failure.  We will hope that failure is at a minimum.

Hopefully the rubber stamp engraving will be arriving before the first of the year.  Keeping my fingers crossed.




No comments: